- Please leave your shoes at the door.
- Plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start of class so that you can be prepared for class. Give yourself an opportunity to settle in and clear your mind. If you arrive late, please be respectful of others and enter quietly.
- Please silence your cell phones. It is disturbing to the class when your phone rings or vibrates.
- Please do not wear strong perfumes or scents to class.
- Please check in with the teacher at the beginning of class.
- Remember the most important part of your practice should be listening to your body. Let your body guide you through your practice, know when you need to rest, and stay focused on your practice not your neighbors.
- To get the full benefits of your class, you should stay for the entire class. The final resting pose, Savasana, is the most important part of your practice. It is what the whole class is about. If you need to leave early, please advise the teacher at the beginning of class and leave quietly before Savasana.
- Please come to the Sunflower Radiant Flow classes well hydrated. The temperatures range from 80 to 90 degrees. This class is not recommended to beginners or prenatal mothers.
Our intention is to provide you with a calm, relaxing environment and allow you to grow in your yoga practice - to relieve stress and promote a stronger, healthier YOU. There is only ONE like you. Yoga is not just physical practice. Your mind, body, and spirit will glean amazing benefits from a consistent practice.
111 West 2nd Ste A | Hutchinson, KS 67501
(620) 200-4541 | Drop-Ins Welcome
Copyright © 2022 Sunflower Yoga Studio. All Rights Reserved
Sign Up for classes on the go with the the Mind Body Connect App.